Luhrs City Center
Luhrs City Center is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix on the southwest corner of 1st Avenue and Jefferson Street. The Property consists of two towers totaling 162,652 RSF of creative office space and a promenade with approximately 18,500 square feet of ground-floor retail space. This historic tower was completed in 1924, and with a height of 185 feet, it became the tallest building in the Southwest USA for decades. The original Art Deco styling and Spanish Colonial influences contribute to the Luhrs Tower unique aesthetic appearance. Widely regarded as one of Phoenix’s most walkable locations, Luhrs City Center offers street front retail suites to Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlor, Serafina Coffee, and La Madeline French Café. With a central location in one of the country’s largest metropolitan cities and access to the numerous amenities that downtown Phoenix offers, Luhrs Tower will remain one of Phoenix’s premier landmarks for years to come.
- 2017 Best of NAIOP: “Redevelopment Project of the Year”
- 2016 Toby Award: “Outstanding Building of the Year”
- Located in the heart of downtown Phoenix on the southwest corner of 1st Avenue and Jefferson Street
- Dedicated parking garages
- On-site management by Lincoln Property Company
- Property renovations in keeping with historic preservation
- Highest Walk Score in Arizona (96)
Download the Office Brochure.
Download the Retail Brochure.
|Building Size:||162,652 total RSF|
|Type:||Office & Retail|